Winter RUNderland Challenge
Do you need help staying moving and motivated this winter? Do you wish you had some accountability and friends to keep you company for those cold, dark miles? We know those Spring fitness goals can get left behind due to post-holiday crazies, but Bull City Running is here to help!
The Winter RUNderland Challenge is BACK! We are locked and loaded with tons of fun, socially distanced and virtual events to get your 2021 moving in the right direction! By attending runs, clinics, and events you will earn points towards awesome incentives as the season progresses (such as RUN DRM swag and sweet gear from our brand partners)!
When & Where
Program Dates: January 2 – February 27, 2021
Check out the 2021 Winter RUNderland Calendar of Events!
There is potential for more events to be added as they are confirmed!
The Fine Print
- Open to all ages and levels of ability. Really!
- Each participant is responsible for recording their event attendance using the “WRC Participation Log” within 24 hours of the run, clinic, or virtual event.
- Participation in events without registering in the Winter RUNderland Challenge does not make you eligible for prizes.
- There will be a dedicated Facebook group through which you can schedule your own runs with others in the group and/or coordinate transportation to events.
- Meet super awesome, fun, and crazy folks to run with in the dark!
- Prizes are based on attendance at eligible events. Runs are worth 1-2 points each; clinics are worth 2 points each; and other events will be announced and added to the calendar as details are confirmed!
- There will be mid-challenge incentive prizes and grand prizes at the end of season! So many prizes!