Tough as Trails Race Series
Please ensure you read and understand all series rules before registration.
- Participants must register for all 4 races during Tough as Trails series registration on July 1, 2020.
- Participants must complete all races within the series to be eligible for awards.
- Series scoring and awards are based on total mileage completed, calculated by the ranges provided below. Final distance is calculated after each participant finishes the last race in the series (Medoc Spring Race).
- Any requested adjustment to a distance that you originally registered for as part of the series must be made 1 month prior to start of that event.
- A change in distance request must be made to the Race Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Race Director has the discretion to approve or deny a distance transfer request.
- No refunds will be made to an adjustment at a reduced rate. Additional race fees will apply to an adjustment made at an increased rate.
- No refunds or participant transfers are permitted after registering for the series.
The 2020-21 race series will be comprised of 4 races:
Eno River Run [6 or 11 miles]
Uwharrie Mountain Run [8, 20, or 40 miles]
Mountains-to-Sea Trail Challenge [12 miles or 50km]
Medoc Spring Race [7.5 miles]
NOTE: You must register for all 4 races at once in order to be included in the Tough as Trails series. Most races have distance options, so cost of the series depends on distance selected. Scoring will be based on total mileage completed.