COVID-19 Updates & Action Plan
UPDATED: MAY 9, 2020
The health, safety, and well-being of our team and our customers is and will always be our first priority and we take that responsibility very seriously. The COVID-19 virus continues to impact our communities even as North Carolina moves into a “Phase 1” re-opening, which includes retail shops like Bull City Running Co. Beginning May 9, we will re-open to customers with a number of specific safety procedures and protocols that are outlined above.
We will continue to offer virtual/online fittings, online sales, and free local delivery or shipping.
- Store will re-open to customers on Saturday May 9. Please see the poster above for specific requirements to ensure the health, safety, and comfort of our team and our customers including facial covering/masks, limited capacity, and social distancing guidelines.
- Hours of operation:
- Monday – Saturday: 10am-5pm
- Sunday: 12pm-5pm
Order by Phone or Online!
- Order gift cards, apparel, and footwear at our online store and on locally.com. We offer free shipping by USPS or free local delivery! We are continually adding new product to these sites!
- Need something you can’t find online or just want to chat? Please call us: 919-265-3904. We are more than happy to check your purchase history and process a sale over the phone for whatever you need. We offer free local delivery to your doorstep!
Schedule an Virtual Shoe Fitting or In-Store/Curbside Appointment!
- Once you book your appointment, please complete this form to share some important information about your feet and your needs!
All group runs and in-store events are still on hold, including:
- Fullsteam Ahead Run Club on Wednesdays – please consider supporting our partner, Fullsteam Brewery, by calling them at (919) 438-2337 to order curbside beer and food
- Trail Run Sundays
- Durham Hotel Downtown Run Club (second Saturdays)
Join the Durham Social Distance Project!
Because the coronavirus pandemic has resulted in the cancelation or postponement of many races and running meet-ups, we created the Durham Social Distance Project (DSDP) to help you stay active, connected, and sane. The first activity of the challenge is a Strava Segment Challenge! Learn more about the project and join the challenge here. Lots of fun prizes and ways to support other local businesses!