COVID-19 Updates & Action Plan
To our incredible community:
Your health, safety, and well-being is and will always be our first priority and we take that responsibility very seriously. The COVID-19 virus has presented us all with unprecedented concerns and difficult decisions, so we want to provide you with an update on store operations and upcoming events that may impact you, plus some new opportunities to continue running and still get the gear you need from your local running store!
- Our physical store is closed to customers (as of Tuesday, March 24)
- Hours for phone orders:
- Monday – Saturday: 10am-3pm
- Sunday: 12pm-3pm
Order by Phone or Online!
- Order gift cards, apparel, and footwear at our online store and on locally.com. We offer free shipping by USPS or free local delivery! We are continually adding new product to these sites!
- Need something you can’t find online or just want to chat? Please call us: 919-265-3904. We are more than happy to check your purchase history and process a sale over the phone for whatever you need. We offer free local delivery to your doorstep!
We have canceled all group runs and in-store events. This currently includes:
- Fullsteam Ahead Run Club on Wednesdays – please consider supporting our partner, Fullsteam Brewery, by calling them at (919) 438-2337 to order curbside beer and food
- Trail Run Sundays
- Durham Hotel Downtown Run Club (second Saturdays)
- Common Running Injuries Clinic originally scheduled for March 24 – We may offer virtual clinics in the future. Keep reading for other ways to engage with us virtually!
We have canceled upcoming races, including:
- CRUSH Colorectal Cancer 5K on March 21 – Virtual race option available. You can find updates here.
- Mountains-to-Sea 12M-50K Challenge on April 5 – You can find updates here.
The following programs/events are still scheduled:
- NO BULL Speed Training Program – We will continue to monitor this and provide updates here.
- Kids Run Durham – We will continue to monitor this and provide updates here.
- Medoc Spring Race on May 2 – We will continue to monitor this and provide updates here.
- Running of the Bulls 8K on May 30 – We will continue to monitor this and provide updates here.
Virtual Engagement: Durham Social Distance Project!
Because the coronavirus pandemic has resulted in the cancelation or postponement of many races and running meet-ups, we created the Durham Social Distance Project (DSDP) to help you stay active, connected, and sane. The first activity of the challenge is a Strava Segment Challenge! Learn more about the project and join the challenge here.