Fullsteam Ahead! Run Club
Join us for Fullsteam Ahead! Run Club.
All humans, well-behaved furry friends on leash, and paces welcome!
Every Wednesday. 6:00pm.
Season 12 KICKOFF: March 16, 2022
Run Club meets at Bull City Running – Downtown. Rain or Shine!
Bull City Running – Downtown has parking available, and plenty of space to keep our social distance before the run. Please wear a face covering before/after run and anytime you are not at least 6 feet away from others. After the run, we encourage you to head around the block to Fullsteam Brewery or other great post-run options all around the block!
How does this work?
– You can sign-up for a barcode to track your attendance and get it the next time you come to Run Club. It’s totally optional. You can also just show up to run whenever you want to! You can also sign-up at run club!
– Barcodes cost a whole $1.00. It’s a lifetime membership fee. Cash only. Exact change is appreciated.
– Check-in every time you come for fun rewards at the end of the season!
– 7+ runs = custom run club glassware; 15+ runs = custom pint + custom run club tech tee
– Season for attendance tracking runs from March – November (Daylight Savings Time)
We have options! You can choose from the following routes or choose your own adventure. You can download the routes below to Strava. If you are not familiar with the area, please print a map to take with you:
A FEW NOTES ABOUT FULLSTEAM AHEAD! RUN CLUB:
It can be whatever you want it to be! If you want to show up every week and check in to let us know you’re here, that is great, and we will track your participation and reward you with fun stuff. Alternately, if you just want to show up whenever you are free and know that there is a fun group of folks to run and have a beer with, that’s great too!
All paces are welcome. Seriously. Period.
Be safe. It is your personal responsibility to see, be seen, obey pedestrian laws, be aware of potential hazards that include, but are not limited to: other runners, cars, cyclists, potholes, bronze bulls, curbs, flashing bulls, speed bumps, and fire hydrants. Remember to run against traffic and that jaywalking is against the law (and may result in an altercation with a vehicle = not a good start to the evening). Bull City Running assumes no responsibility or liability for your personal conduct or injury while running with the group.
Have fun! First and foremost, this is a social group. We all have at least 2 things in common: we like to run and we like to support local business. This is a great starting point! Try to meet someone new every week and find out what else you have in common!